Tuesday, September 12, 2023

{Travel} Family Riviera Maya Trip - Day 4

This was Day 4 of our vacation and we were settling into the resort life.
I loved getting up early and walking around the resort with a cup of coffee.
It was so quiet and peaceful.  Some mornings we'd see coatis running around in small groups.  Coatis look like a cross between a monkey, a raccoon and an anteater.
We walked down to the connecting resort, Generations to have breakfast at Palms.
This menu was pretty cute!

Enjoying our breakfast with a view of the ocean.
We spent more time at the Casitas NĂ¡ay Spa to enjoy the hydrotherapy room.  They had a circuit of water therapy to experience, from a hot tub, to a cold plunge. The cold plunge was SO cold and definitely got your heart rate up.  A few seconds was all I could handle but I guess you build up to staying in there longer. I spent some more time in the relaxation room.
When we would go to the pool on the far side of the resort we'd see a lot more iguanas like this big guy.
I spotted this gorgeous bird while I was sitting by the pool.
Dinner outfit, day 4.
Taking some selfies before heading to dinner.
Dinner was at the Wine Kitchen back at Generations Resort and the resort looked so pretty at night.


There was a balcony running around the restaurant that was great for views and photos.
Another beautiful night in Mexico!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Pin It

8 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Such wonderful pictures of you all and looks like you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy every minute my friend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Joanne said...

I am loving every minute of this recap! It sounds like such a fabulous trip.

Carla from The River said...

Oh I just love it.. thank you for sharing your trip with us.
Carla

Ann said...

Beautiful resort! Beautiful family, too!

csuhpat1 said...

Resort life looks great. Very nice pics.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, that is such a nice resort and it looks like you all had a great time.

Tamar SB said...

That pool is so cool!

Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love seeing these pictures! That bird really was huge! I can't believe that was just in a tree like that!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails