Monday, September 18, 2023

{Shopping} Aldi Finds-Late Summer/Early Fall

 I haven't done an Aldi post since February which is shocking because I go there pretty frequently.  This time, I took some photos and got to look at some new products.

Starting with something sweet. These Assorted Belgian Chocolate Pumpkins were so cute and so were the apples.  I've heard they are very sweet and mousse-like on the inside.
I thought this over the door shelf with hooks could be really useful.
I love these wooden knot decorations. They can be really expensive at other stores.
Apparently the internet is going crazy over these pumpkin shaped casserole dishes.  The came in 3 colors and a a few different sizes.
These wooden lanterns with faux candles in them were nice and tall.
I needed some fall foliage for the mantel and I picked up this stem.
Aldi always has seasonally themed pasta. 
There were some seasonal sauces to go with the pasta too.
This pumpkin maple bisque sounds yummy.
Here's another good sized lantern with a faux candle.
It looks like Aldi is coming out with more gluten free pasta varieties.
This is the first time I've seen this hearts of palm linguine pasta.
These plant based options looked good too.
I've been happy with the Lacura Night Face Cream and alternate with my other nighttime face cream.
I love the selection and price point of the Aldi candles.   I picked up a Pumpkin Spice candle in frosted glass.  This particular style has a wood wick.
They tend to carry some great pet products so I always check out the cat items.
I wasn't sure my Willow would like this crinkle sack but it's so cute!
I resisted the soft decorative pumpkins.
These Everything Sourdough Mini Flat bread Crackers were really good.
I also picked up the Everything Almond Flour Crackers and they are a little soft for a cracker.
These Oatmeal Cookie Chunks look like Heavenly Hunk dupes.
These cat treats look like the popular Churu treats.  My kitty likes them!

Aldi always has great deals on doormats. I gave our rainbow door mat to City Girl 2 so I needed a new summer one.  This red truck full of watermelons was it for me!  It's time for a fall one so I'll be heading back to Aldi soon!



Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Pin It

8 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love the doormat. Happy Monday.

Tamar SB said...

So many good options!

Carla from The River said...

Fun... I enjoy your shopping trip posts. I like the door mat.

Joanne said...

So many yummy and cute finds! That pumpkin bisque sounds so good and I'm not usually a soup person. I also really like your nails!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, your Aldi has a lot of nice products especially for fall. The Aldi near us only sells food. I haven't been there in a while and you make me want to go shopping there soon. I wonder how the plant based taco filling is and such a huge selection of candles. We started lighting our candle in the kitchen yesterday evening and it's so nice in the fall and winter months.

csuhpat1 said...

Those chocolates look very interesting and I bet they are good.

Amy Johnson said...

I love Aldi and we shop there every week, but I've never seen a lot of this stuff at our Aldi. My cat would love that crinkle sack!

Barefoot by the Sea said...

Its always amazing to me that your Aldi finds are so different than mine! I've seen the pasta and some of the seasonal sauce but not the pumpkin chocolates, the door mats. You have some goodies there! It's fun to see the different seasonal finds.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails