Monday, January 10, 2022

January Daily Goodie Box

Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review, all opinions are mine.

My January Daily Goodie Box just arrived. It's always fun to take a look inside and see all of the goodies!! Daily Goodie Box-It's more than just free samples!


The Good Bean - Crunchy Chickpeas
https://thegoodbean.com/project/crunchy-chickpeas/
I love a crunchy snack and these chickpeas fit the bill with 4 grams of protein per serving.

Whisps - Parmesan Cheese Crisps
https://whisps.com/products/parmesan-cheese-crisps
Speaking of crunchy snacks, here's another one. Cheese lovers can get their "parm" on with new single serving, 100 calorie packs.

Foods Alive - Nutritional Yeast
https://foodsalive.com/products/nutritional-yeast-vegan-non-gmo?variant=5933720436775
This is one of the only "nooches" that isn't fortified with synthetic b-vitamins. I use nutritional yeast in a lot of recipes to add that cheesy taste without dairy.
Zolli Candy - Zolli PB Cups
https://shop.zollipops.com/products/zolli-pb-cups
Sugar free peanut butter cups that don't stick your teeth!



 NFco - Natural Mouthwash

https://wellbeingisland.com/collections/nfco/products/nfco-natural-mouthwash-alcohol-fluoride-free-354ml
Made with Australian River Mint, this is so refreshing.  It's alcohol and flouride free as well.

Sometimes you just want a quick shot of fruits and veggies for your immune system. This makes it convenient and tasty with its fruit punch flavor.

South of France - Shea Butter Bar Soap
https://southoffrancebodycare.com/product/shea-butter-full-size-bar/
These soaps are so pretty and look great on your sink. Shea butter sounds so moisturizing and pampering for the body.

Neuro - Energy and Focus Gum
https://getneuro.com/products/energy-caffeine-gum
I think this vegan gum would be great right before a big test or assignment.


What's your favorite from this box?
To get your own Daily Goodie Box, you can sign up here. No credit card is ever required and shipping is free.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

9 comments:

R's Rue said...

I love Whisps.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You received another great good box Heather. We like the Whisps too. That soap sounds nice to try out. Have fun trying out everything.

Hena Tayeb said...

I love those chickpeas! So many great products.

Haddock said...

Parmesan Cheese is my wife's favourite.

Tamar SB said...

Great food products!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

great goody box to kick off the new year! The snacks look yummy!
Happy New Year Heather! Laura

csuhpat1 said...

A nice goodie box.

Carla from The River said...

I want to try a South of France Bar Soap. :-)

Terra Heck said...

The Natural Mouthwash and the Whisps - Parmesan Cheese Crisps are both things I'd be interested in trying.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails