Tuesday, December 14, 2021

December Goodie Box

 Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review, all opinions are mine.


It's Daily Goodie Box time. I just got December's box and it's a good one!

Daily Goodie Box-It's more than just free samples!


COBA - Coffee Chocolate Bar

Coffee you can eat? In a chocolate bar?! Yes, please!

Rise Brewing Co - Oat Milk Vanilla Latte
https://risebrewingco.com/products/oat-milk-vanilla-latte
Another yummy coffee product. This one sounds good with a splash of oat milk and a dash of vanilla.

Little Secrets Chocolate - Peppermint Pieces In Dark Chocolate
https://littlesecretschocolates.com/collections/chocolate-pieces/products/peppermint-pieces
I've tried Little Secrets before but this was the first time I tried the limited edition peppermint flavor. Oh boy are they good!

I should make some hot toddies with these lemon honey sticks. They are so convenient in sticks!
Another brand I really like. This pain relief salve sounds amazing.

A 3 in 1 natural cleanser is so nice for travel.

Toast! - Before You Drink Gummies
https://alwaystoast.com/
Gummies before you indulge in some cocktails sounds like a great idea.

Nailak - Cuticle & Nail Oil
https://nailak.com/products/cuticle-nail-oil
I love a good cuticle and nail oil...especially in the dry winter months!

What's your favorite from this box?
To get your own Daily Goodie Box, you can sign up here. No credit card is ever required and shipping is free.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

5 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like this goodie box Heather. The cold brew coffee looks good, and I bet the cuticle & nail oil is good. Enjoy everything in your goodie box Heather.

Tamar SB said...

This is a fun one! The chocolates sound delicious.

Carla from The River said...

I am a fan of Kirk's soap.
I like the idea of how you plan to use your lemon honey sticks. :-)

R's Rue said...

These all sound so good.

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like a wonderful box. Very nice.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails