Thinking of you my friend, I hope your college visits are going well so far! I think today is the first day? I know it's super dreary weather, we aren't too far from Boston and I'm pretty sure it's about the same. At least things are green? Have fun!!!
Hey Heather, I've been away from blogging so long that I am not up with everything as I was before. :-0 Is my email address not connected when you want to comment? Let me know what I need to do to get updated to 2017. ;-) Hope you are having fun! Cant wait to hear all about your visits!
@MamaHen Here's a tutorial for fixing no-reply commenter on your blog. Hope this helps! http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2015/04/what-is-no-reply-blogger-and-how-to-fix.html
Fun! We wanted to do some this summer, but all the schools that he wants to look at have summer dates that are in conflicts with camps and a mission trip. We'll have to hit it hard in the fall. Saw some of your fun on IG - Havahd!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
10 comments:
Good luck!! Where are you visiting?
Oh good luck! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Enjoy your visits! :-)
Good Luck ... tell us all about it when you get back.
Carla
Thinking of you my friend, I hope your college visits are going well so far! I think today is the first day? I know it's super dreary weather, we aren't too far from Boston and I'm pretty sure it's about the same. At least things are green? Have fun!!!
Hi Heather, have fun college touring! See you soon.
Julie
How exciting.
Whoo sounds exciting. Have fun :) Lovely picture Heather
Hey Heather, I've been away from blogging so long that I am not up with everything as I was before. :-0 Is my email address not connected when you want to comment? Let me know what I need to do to get updated to 2017. ;-) Hope you are having fun! Cant wait to hear all about your visits!
@MamaHen Here's a tutorial for fixing no-reply commenter on your blog. Hope this helps! http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2015/04/what-is-no-reply-blogger-and-how-to-fix.html
Fun! We wanted to do some this summer, but all the schools that he wants to look at have summer dates that are in conflicts with camps and a mission trip. We'll have to hit it hard in the fall. Saw some of your fun on IG - Havahd!
Post a Comment