This soup never fails to amaze me. Somehow it turns out creamy and cheesy without any dairy! The original recipe is found here from High Carb Hannah.
It takes a few simple ingredients: potatoes, broccoli, "nooch" (nutritional yeast).and some spices....
The potatoes, spices and nutritional yeast go into the pot with 4 cups of water.
Bring it to a boil, then reduce heat and cook potatoes until tender.
Add broccoli and cook another 10-15 minutes.
Blend with an immersion blender. Here's the recipe below.
For a printable version of the recipe, click here.
Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It



4 comments:
Mm!! I saw this on your story - yummy!
Intriguing that it tastes cheesy.
YES! I have all the ingredients for this on hand - might be the PERFECT snowday soup! Thank you for sharing! We just got the call = no school tomorrow, how about you guys?
This sounds amazing Heather. I had something like this on a meal out last year. It tasted amazing and I always said I would have a go at making my own. Yum!! Thanks for linking up to the Wednesday blog hop.
Post a Comment