Friday, July 15, 2016

{Get Organized} Bonus Drawers

Can't stop, won't stop the organizing! Since my last post about Organizing the Junk Drawer: Dollar Store Style, I've been on a bit of roll.  No drawer is safe around me.
I originally planned to organize this mishmash of a drawer in the original post but I didn't have the right organizers to fit in it. It's very narrow and holds a variety of plastic utensils, chopsticks, straws, etc.  The organizer that I had in there would always slip out of the grooves holding it in place.
 It was frustrating to fix it, then open the drawer later and find it messed up again. grrr! #firstworldproblems
I had to test out a few configurations but I figured out what worked best and now I have another beautifully organized drawer!  If you're wondering, the rubber ducky is a tea infuser of Miss High School's.
This drawer was already pretty well organized (sorry, no before picture).  I wasn't planning on redoing it but I had some extra organizers left over so I reconfigured it and it's better than ever.  This is probably the most used 'junk' drawer in the kitchen and I'm happy to report that we've been keeping it nice and neat.
Let's keep in touch!
    
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend
Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

It's amazing how reconfiguring the organizers makes a difference! Is that the IKEA kid's silverware?

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love these ideas - gives me inspiration AND motivation! Have a great weekend my friend!

Becky Meyer said...

Looks very nice....and organized! I have some drawers I need to attack! Thanks for linking up through welcome to the weekend blog party!

Dawn Gross said...

Nice! Our junk drawer is downright horrifying and could use some organization!

Carla from The River said...

I think you need to head over to my house next. ;-)
Well done!
Carla

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails