Since St. Patrick's Day in on Thursday, I thought I'd revisit some of my previous SPD posts. It took me a little longer than usual because I figured out how to make all of the images clickable links. #yayme
It's really pretty straightforward and if I can do it, YOU can do it. Here's the link to the tutorial if you're interested. Do you have any St. Patrick's Day plans this year?
Heather, I love all the pics! You do so good girl! St. Patricks day....mercy, I have not even given it thought. But my two oldest girls has. They are already planning what they can cook or bake that is green! I told them I was having a GREEN salad! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi, We plan to have a St. Patrick's Day meal, just the four of us. Keeping it simple, we have a busy Friday and a busy Easter. And the month of April is CrAzY busy for us. :-) I really need that hour back from DLS. ;-)) xx oo Carla
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
6 comments:
Love this and I'm way behind on my St Pattys Day prep so maybe this will help!
These all look great Heather and thanks for sharing all of these great ideas! I hope you have a nice St. Patrick's Day!
Julie xo
Heather, I love all the pics! You do so good girl! St. Patricks day....mercy, I have not even given it thought. But my two oldest girls has. They are already planning what they can cook or bake that is green! I told them I was having a GREEN salad! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Happy almost St. Patty's day!
Hi,
We plan to have a St. Patrick's Day meal, just the four of us. Keeping it simple, we have a busy Friday and a busy Easter. And the month of April is CrAzY busy for us. :-)
I really need that hour back from DLS. ;-))
xx oo
Carla
OOh, looking forward to going through the links! Good on you for figuring out how to make them into links!! :) That's super cool!
Post a Comment