It was one of those nights when the calendar was clear and we wanted to get out and do something a little different while staying close to home.
I was also looking for pretty sunsets so we headed to New Hope, PA for some dinner and possibly a sunset.
We found a restaurant along the water and enjoyed a nice meal.
After dinner we strolled across the bridge, the sun was sinking fast.

I managed to get a few photos along the way.
Still no sunset...
You actually cross a state line on this bridge. Our Birkenstock game is strong!
It was the perfect night for a walk along the bridge.
There's my sunset but not exactly what I was looking for. Stay tuned for a better one!
Let's Keep in Touch!








8 comments:
What a fun night!
LOvely night and great pictures! looks like a beautiful place!
You guys do the best things! Looks like a great evening and a pretty nice sunset! Now you have an excuse to find another one! ;)
That would be fun to cross the state line like that! Looks like a fun night!
Fun when there's nothing on the calendar and you can sneak in an adventure!
You do the most fun stuff! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Still it looks like a lovely evening was had by all.
I like that photo of you :-) I also love your daughters dress. FUN!
Carla
Post a Comment