Oh. My! Cannot wait to hear about your trip - love Aruba, our honeymoon destination - we stayed at the Divi! I hope to return someday - for now, can I just live vicariously through you? ;)!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
5 comments:
Can't wait to hear the story! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Bet you had a blast!!
Hi,
I am excited to come along when you get back. ;-)
I will be gone this week to celebrate the 4th of July.
Be Back Soon,
Carla
Oh. My! Cannot wait to hear about your trip - love Aruba, our honeymoon destination - we stayed at the Divi! I hope to return someday - for now, can I just live vicariously through you? ;)!
Looking forward to the recap!
Post a Comment