It's that time again!
Friday Favorites is back and I'm so glad it's Friday.
I hope you're staying warm, I'm trying to!
My features from last week's party are:
Roxanne from The Honeycomb Home shares her styling tips and ideas with the 5 Most Versatile Decorating Accessories. I have some of the items that she lists but now I want to add some mini boxwood wreaths to the mix! This list is also great to keep in mind when I'm out thrifting--look for large baskets and serving trays!
Doesn't this Chicken Tortilla Soup from Joy at Yesterfood look delicious? I can't get enough soup this time of year and this one is so easy--made from things you probably already have in your pantry!
I love how Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods upcycled an old stool into this Clever Wrapping Cart. Genius!!
Now onto this week's party.
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Link back to www.ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Laura from I'm Not a Trophy Wife
Emily from Our House, Now a Home
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It






2 comments:
That chicken tortilla soup like the perfect way to warm up this weekend, thanks for sharing!
Do you have to have a new blog to join.
Post a Comment