I've done some semi-regular thrifting over the summer but haven't posted all of my treasures.
This is a sampling of some of the bargains I've scored lately. Yesterday I had about 15 minutes at Goodwill and I found the stars, bowl and clothes (including trying them on).
Sometimes that's the way to go!
An extreme closeup.
I'm using the Mason jars for a few upcoming projects.
Linking up with:
Creative Mondays
Inspire Me Tuesday
Thrifty Thursdays
Outside{the box}
Pin It
Linking up with:
Creative Mondays
Inspire Me Tuesday
Thrifty Thursdays
Outside{the box}


8 comments:
Looks like you done well there my dear! I found a few things recently at a yard sale but haven't posted them yet. I am itching to go Thrifting again though! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Thrift store rockstar Heather strikes again...love those stars!!!!
Great haul! Super jealous of those stars :)
You have a gift! I am so bad at these places - it overwhelms me!
You scored well! I'm curious to know what your Mason jar project will be!
So that's some pretty fantastic shopping in just fifteen minutes!! Awesome job!!
I love the flower shaped bowl.
Looking forward to the Mason jar project. :-)
I have to tell you that I use Mason jars every day. They really come in handy. Some great finds! :)
Mama Hen
Post a Comment