Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
7 comments:
enjoy! I was expecting a photo of your feet but I guess that will come later :)
Hope you're having a great time! I just got back from OC with one of my girls. Gorgeous weather we're having. You can tell by that beautiful sky!
This so makes me long for the ocean....just about 6 more weeks for me!!1 I hope that you and the girls are having a great time!
What a wonderful view. Wish I was there. Have a lovely time.
Enjoy, enjoy!!
My kind of a get away. Enjoy!
So jealous! I really miss the water!
Post a Comment