Monday, February 20, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2.19.12

Love
I love this photo of my daughter and her friends while they sang Happy Birthday to her.
Linking up with:
You Capture
Favorite Photo Friday
Duplicated
Duplicating our photo taking efforts --at a party this weekend.
Trend or Trending
Flowers: We've had a lot of them around the house lately and I hope the trend continues.
Paper
Starbucks V-Day cups
Plastic
Very cool balloon wreath that my sister made.

one year ago...Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Pin It

9 comments:

Debbiedoo's said...

Love the balloon wreath,and that is a very cute capture of your daughter.

April Lou said...

How good felt to be so young at times! That is a cute picture.

Ashley Sisk said...

What a fun time - love your interpretation of duplicated.

Bliss said...

That is one darn cute wreath, tell your sista she did good.

I see you have a recipe for the evil red velvet cake balls. I'm not clicking on it.

~Bliss~

jeanetteann said...

Pretty daughter,lovely photo
x jeanetteann

zoe said...

great shots. love that wreath

Katie said...

That balloon wreath is awesome! I love all of your captures, the one of your daughter is so sweet.

Ida said...

Good series. My favorite shot is your Plastic shot, what a cool wreath.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Lovely photos.

Regards and best wishes

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails