Monday, November 17, 2014

Fall Bucket List Update

I thought I'd do a little update on my Fall Bucket List progress.
Apple Picking, check!
{apple picking selfie}
Make Crock Pot Applesauce, check. I've made this at least 3 times this season.
Try some Blue Moon Caramel Apple Spiced Ale, check!
Bonus-tried another seasonal ale.
Nature Walk, check..took many but not many photos of them.



 Collect Acorns, check(thanks mostly to my neighbor).
Plant Bulb,check. I didn't plant many and we'll see if they make it but at least I tried.
Hay Ride, check! Not the best photo of our fun hayride party with friends but proof we were on one.
Try 3 new Savory Pumpkin Recipes, check-ish?
I counted this one as close enough to pumpkin.
 Lightened Up Pumpkin Ravioli (made with won tons).
My friend "G" said that I inspired her to try a new savory pumpkin recipe and she made this amazing pumpkin soup for my fancy birthday dinner.  Yum!

Other treats were discovered, like Apothic Dark red wine.
It's my new favorite wine and only available seasonally. boo!
Enjoying some of it by the first fire of the season is another fall treat.

An old favorite, these are hard to find sometimes.
 Pizza on the grill, check and....
Chuh-eck! Two times!!
I've done fairly well but I haven't accomplished it all. I don't think I'll get to a pumpkin patch at this point but I did buy a lot of pumpkins, does that count? #nope
I'm still hoping for the Chili Cook Off Party and S'mores On The Deck--we still have another month of fall, so here's hoping!
Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png


Linking up with:
Pin It

5 comments:

Emily, Our house now a home said...

I liked you list. We did some of them too, apple picking was a favorite. Although we went a little too apple happy. I think we have exhausted all apple cooked and baked things. The food looks so good, especially the butternut squash won tons! Yum!

Tamar SB said...

You've been living it up this fall!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Looks like you've gotten a lot accomplished! Ready for the Winter bucket list? ;)

Becky said...

I'd say you have done a smashing good job! I did everything on my list but make Carmel apples, however... I still have two weeks left!!

Katie said...

You are doing an awesome job on your fall list! I saw those apple lollipops in Target and thought of you. They were in the back corner by the Christmas lights (yeah...weird, right? I was getting a new light and they were there!)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails