Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thrifty Things Thursday 11.6.14

I've missed thrifting lately!  I haven't had time to visit my favorite thrifting haunts due to epic birthday month among other things. We did go out last week for some Halloween costume shopping but yesterday I went out for me. Really it was to find a shirt that Miss High School could wear in her upcoming play but I also found a few things for me.
The blouse is at the top of the photo and may or may not be worn in the play. I also found two sweaters, the purple one is from LOFT and the red is Ralph Lauren (fancy!). 
I wasn't sure about the black floral blouse but tried it on and loved it. It's Lauren Conrad and I have another shirt of hers that is a fave.
I snagged another milk bottle and it is sturdy, it fell out of the bag as I was unpacking everything, hit the tile floor, rolled into the other room on the same tile floor and survived!
I think my favorite find is this cutie!
I might paint him but I kind of like him in his natural state.
Have you found any fun thrifty finds lately?

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

You're such a good thrifter! I need to give Savers another shot!

Becky said...

We haven't been thrifting in awhile either, a certain 7th grader has it on her list of things to do this weekend, so we'll see :)

Becky said...

And I LOVE you're little reindeer!! I am always amazed at the clothes I seem to snap up too, so fancy ;)

Carla from The River said...

We have not been so lucky :-(
So I am enjoying your finds.
:-)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You definitely found some gems! Not so much around here! Love that Lauren Conrad blouse!

Jules said...

Great finds as always, but I agree, the reindeer is my favorite!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails