Tuesday, November 4, 2014

{Insta-Love} October 2014

Our month in Iphone photos!
My second attempt at this beast (over 700 pages) of a book. I finished it this time.
Treating myself after an ouchie.
A #tbt from the 90's
Out to lunch with my mom for my birthday.
Working my white jeans into my fall wardrobe thanks to Cassie.
Dessert at my favorite vegetarian place.
Being treated to a very special birthday dinner (and salted caramel cheesecake!).
More spoilage!! Flowers and balloons!
Starting to look like fall outside and
inside!
Google knew it was my birthday!!
Celebrating my birthday (again) and more cheesecake!
Pizza on the grill!
Miss High School made pumpkin iced cookies for her birthday to take into school.
Celebrating Miss HS's birthday.
A 'coffin table' at the hayride party we went to.  It even started moving and knocking!!
Love my huge Paris mug that I got for my birthday.
Celebrating Miss HS's birthday with her friends and hibachi.
Trying some new veggie tacos.
Another sweet birthday gift.
New favorite wine!
Got my hair did!!
More birthday bling!!
At her school's mother/daughter tea.
OOTD to go out lunching.
My new Epiphanie Stella bag!! (it's a camera bag that looks like a purse!).
Our coffee date turned into a working date but I amused myself. 
Latest artwork by Miss HS.
The sunsets (and sunrises) have been gorgeous this month.
Enjoying some of that favorite wine by the first fire of the season.
Apple picking!
Still working through this basket.
Finishing up 2012 & 2013 in pictures. I can't wait to see the finished books!!
How was your month? Can you believe it's November?

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a fun and celebration filled month!

Chrissy said...

you and your family have a gorgeous scarf collection! (i notice because i absolutely adore scarves.) =)

Carla from The River said...

Love the bracelet. I love blue, so I also love the outfit. Fun scarf collection. You Rock Girl! :-)

Becky said...

October was a beautiful month!! Cannot believe it's November!!

Creations By Cindy said...

What a great month! Love all the birthday celebrations and goodies. ESPECIALLY that salted caramel cheesecake!!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Love Of Quilts said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER. Cheese Cake twice you are a little spoiled now ...that's a good thing.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love looking through your pictures! You lead a fun life :-) my faves are your beautiful mantle, the pictures of your sweet miss high school and the shot of you in your white jeans… Too cute!

Bliss said...

Did I wish you a happy birthday? Seems maybe it was happy birthday week? But I could be dreaming. So just in case, happy belated birthday.

Jules said...

I am so behind on everything blog related....writing obviously as well as catching up on everyone else's. So many of the photos that I haven't seen, but love them. Zach and I made a digital book of his last three birthday sessions.....it looks pretty great so far. I may be converting a little. I can definitely see making doing digital for trips and such....what company are you going to use to print?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails