Thursday, October 30, 2014

{Recipe} Hungry Girls Pumpkin Girl-Fredo

This was a super quick lunch.
I've been on a quest to try more savory pumpkin recipes and this one hit the spot.
 I used this recipe from Hungry Girl.
 I thought it was called  Pumpkin Girl-Fredo, but it's actually PUMPin' Fettuccine,my bad.
Whatever you call it, it's delicious!
Creamy, pumpkin-y, quick and easy!
(3 PP+ for the entire recipe too!!)

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

3 comments:

Jules said...

YUMMO!!!! Pasta and only three points for the win!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

This looks so great, thank you!!!!

Becky said...

OK, so that sounds delicious and easy too! I need to remember to COOK with laughing cow, not just eat it!! Haha!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails