Friday, November 21, 2014

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #88 & Features

Did this week fly by or is just me?
I'm so happy it's Friday because that means it's the weekend AND it also means it's time for Friday Favorites!
I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!
Here are my features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
Angela @ Blue i Style shared these fabulous dual function decorative pumpkins. I love when decor items can be multi purpose (and holiday!).  Her Sharpie silhouette technique is so cool too!
This Thanksgiving Chalkboard from Julie's Lifestyle came at the perfect time. I can always use some chalk art inspiration!
I'll be sharing my Thrifty Thanksgiving Table.
I hope you'll join in too!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!


Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Heather, thank you so much for featuring my Thanksgiving Chalkboard Art! You just made my day and I appreciate it. Have a wonderful day and Happy Thanksgiving!
Julie

Love Of Quilts said...

I WILL TRY AND GET AROUND TO READING SOME OF THE LINKS WHEN THINGS CALL DOWN HERE. HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING.

Becky said...

Wow those pumpkins are SO cool!! The week did go by fast and I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is next week!!

Katie said...

I love the dual-holiday pumpkins! That is so cool!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails