Friday, November 14, 2014

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #87 & Features

Yay for Fridays!!
It's my favorite day of the blogging week because it's Friday Favorites time.
I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!
Here are my features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
How cute is this Burlap Note Holder from Becky@Fourth House on the Right? She saw a similar one and knew she could recreate it on her own! Go Becky!!
I'm a sucker for a nice gallery wall and Michele@Our Craft Mom pulled off a great staircase one with things she already had!
I'll be linking up a blast from the past, my Last Minute Give Thanks Mantel from 2011.
And this crazy good Salted Carmel Pumpkin Dip that your friends and family will flip for!
Now let's see what you've got!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!



Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Look at those cute pumpkins!!

Congrats on a successful linky!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yay for Fridays! (And Saturdays) - love that note holder :)

Becky said...

Oh my gosh!! That's MY burlap note holder!! I still have my thanksgiving/fall decorations up :) trying to figure out when I'm going to take them down and s-l-o-w-l-y transition into Christmas. Seems to take me longer every year!!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! This is an awesome link up! I sure have missed a lot during my blogging break!

I love Becky's burlap note holder. That would be such a great idea for a Christmas gift for teachers (or coworkers...hopefully I'll have some hahaha)

You always show the best gallery walls. We are looking at houses with steps now, and I told AJ that I am definitely putting up a gallery wall once we have a staircase!

The burlap + pumpkin "give thanks" is awesome! I love how you did that!

Salted Caramel Pumpkin Dip? That sounds amazing...and the apples look like such a good idea for the dipping! I'm going to pin it :)



Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails