Friday, November 7, 2014

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #86 & Features

Yay for Fridays!!
It's my favorite day of the blogging week because it's Friday Favorites time.
I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!
Here are my features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
I thought this Harry Potter scarf from Sum of their Stories would make a great gift.
Heather from Woods of Bell Trees shared her plans for making a Mini Wooden Christmas Village, so cute!
I'll be linking up my Spiked Apple Pie Punch this week.
Now let's see what you've got!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!


Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks for hosting the fun party and Happy Friday!

Julia Nyanyo said...

Thanks for featuring my daughters scarf, and for stopping by to let me know. It is always so lovely to know people like a project of mine.

Becky said...

I just added my link!!! yay!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails