Thursday, November 13, 2014

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 11.13.14

 It was another good thrifting week for me. I wasn't expecting to hit Goodwill but I had some free time while my daughter was at her art class so off I went. I came home with five tops! The pink plaid one is Banana Republic and the black check in Tommy Hilfiger (I love the chambray collar!).  I also found a cute Threshhold (Target brand) bowl that will be good for food shoots.
I snapped up this pie plate with an Irish Proverb.  It will be great for Shepherd's Pie or my Guiness Leek & Cheddar Dip at next year's Irish Night.
It's fun getting a whole bag of stuff for the price of one shirt at the mall!

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Great finds Heather! Have a great day! laura

Tamar SB said...

Those shirts are so great for fall and winter!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Wow - I think your Goodwill offers better gems then mine (or maybe I'm not looking hard enough)! You found some fabulous things!

Bliss said...

I agree, nothing quite like coming home with a bag full of stuff for low cost. I always tell my kids thrift shops, garage sales, and antique stores are like a smorgasbord where I have a lot to pick from and someone else ran around different places for the ingredients.

Becky said...

Such great finds!! I hope thrifty Thursday is a regular on the blog ;)

Carla from The River said...

Awesome! You are rocking with thrift finds. :-))

Morgan Taber said...

Awesome finds, Heather! I wish you lived closer, I'd love to have a thrifting buddy! Have a great rest of your weekend! xoxo

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails