Tuesday, November 18, 2014

From My Photography Class....

 I've been taking Lisa's "Learn To See It" class again this session and I thought I'd share some of my work with you.  
This set is from Miss High School's Halloween costume, she was dressing up as Pop Art but we had a rushed photo shoot so I wasn't too happy with any of the photos in terms of a stylized shoot. I decided to try and make them look like real pop art. I did this version which I think is a lot of fun. I found a tutorial here  that uses a stamp effect and gradient (in Photoshop) to give your image a rainbow pop art effect.
I wanted to try doing an Andy Warhol style image too. This one was tougher and I used a combination of tutorials to create this, plus some help from Lisa.
This was my dramatic light shot.
 I did a few magical/fantasy photos with my niece.  I tried to make this one look like she was entering a magical butterfly forest.
 This one wasn't exactly magical but it was my favorite from the shoot and just too cute.
I turned this image from day to night and gave the lantern a little glow.
I haven't been able to shoot as much as I'd like and I'm still behind on a few of the assignments but I'm hoping to complete them before the class finishes up.

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are so fun!!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! This photos are gorgeous!!! I really love the ones of your niece and the way you edited them. The lantern is glowing so beautifully!

Jules said...

Love the shots of Miss HS and your niece....so sweet!

Carla from The River said...

Well done! I love the ones of your niece. :-)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Wow! These are so cool, love your shots!

Dawn Gross said...

Fun photo shoot with your niece! Pictures of Ms High School are cool! How is College Girl enjoying Paris?

Becky said...

These all look awesome! I especially love the photos with your niece :)

Ida said...

Those were fun and very creative. I liked them all.

Bliss said...

Since you are the next Mr. Warhol, I'll tell you my favorite.... definitely the little butterfly at the end with the sparkly lantern.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails