Wednesday, November 26, 2014

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 11.27.14

I'm posting early this week because most of us (in the US) will be busy on Thursday.  I hit up a lot of thrift stores last week looking for plate chargers to fill out our silver/gold collection and I was successful! I found a big stack (upper left corner) of silver plates. I think they are plated and they are very heavy.
 My other chargers are all plastic. The plated ones are a bit small for chargers but they will work. I can always use them for giving out plates of cookies, etc as a hostess gift. They are nice!  I also found a a gold plastic one that needed a little spiffing up so I gave it a touch of spray paint. I added a couple of glass candlesticks to my collection and some fun little bottles, a holly berry mini wreath, ceramic spoon and a pillar candle holder.
 I love the Christmas tree. It holds a tea light and the whole thing glows.
I snuck it up on my Thanksgiving mantel (far right) and it will stay up there when I change it out to Christmas.
Here's a sneak peak of our tables all set up in the basement for our large group at Thanksgiving . I wanted to do a test run once we got them set up.  We needed to add a few things but it was nice to see how they were going to look.
Well I need to get to work on my Thanksgiving prep and it just started snowing here so I'm hoping we don't get too much.
Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love it! Perfect for a celebration!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So pretty! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Becky said...

It all looks so beautiful Heather!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave such a sweet comment!!

Hugs,
Deb

Dawn Gross said...

Beautiful mantle and tables! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Jules said...

Excellent finds and your Thanksgiving tables look beautiful!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails