These old Ikea wicker chairs were just languishing out on my never used back patio/wood pile area. I thought they could use a spray paint makeover and a new home.
Here they are after one coat of satin black spray paint.
And all finished in our den.
Cost of makeover = 2 cans of spray paint $8.00 + chairs (free).







16 comments:
Spray paint- the great fixer upper! And now they look brand new!
Really nice chair redo Heather. They look great. They look blue! :D
I'm a new follower of Welcome Wednesday follow, please follow me back.
Thanks, Mr. Monkey
http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/
This is such a wonderful, simple project! I love the pillows you added.
A simple project with alot of impact. Very good!
Spray paint is one of the greatest inventions! What would we do without it?
Your chairs look great. Thanks for linking your post to Time Travel Thursday.
I would love for you to join in on the fun for all three of my linky parties each week:
ASK THE YANKEE - MONDAYS
TIPS & TRICKS TUESDAY
TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY
You can get the details here:
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/2010/06/brambleberry-cottage-linky-party.html
Each party runs for six days, so come on by!
Hope to see you there!
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Well you can't beat that Heather...they look fantastic. Thanks for joining my party...have a wonderful 4th of July weekend.
Awesome!!!
Don't you just LOVE spray paint!!!
They look like a million bucks!!
Debbie
Good old spray paint to the rescue! They look fabulous.
What a great redo! The chairs look great!!
Carol
They look amazing. I had Ikea chairs like that years ago and did the same thing.
Two cans of paint and you have "new" wicker chairs!
Great job!
Paint is the next best thing to magic, lol
Annette
What a cute fix! I love "finding" somthing that I already had, and making it new again.
The paint makes all the difference. Very cute now.
Post a Comment