I hope it tasted good! Sometime last year I bought carrots at the store and a teeny tiny one (not quite as teeny as that) fell out and I just couldn't stop laughing at how small it was!
Yes they are cute! I love carrots! Have you seen Wallace & Grommet's movie "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit"? It's basicly about a giant vegetable contest and one of the contestants has a giant carrot! Best wishes, Anna Anna's Ts
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
17 comments:
I think it is really cute! I hope it was a sweet one.
That is the sweetest little carrot I've ever seen. You would think with all the green, the carrot would have been a little bigger LOL.
cute tiny carrot,
lovely t post!
Following from FFA. Please come follow my blog!
xo Erin
How cool!
My friends planted carrots over winter and had a lot of small and sweet carrots...They loved them!
XOXO
Frenchy
Happy Friday! I'm your newest follower!
If you get a chance, please follow me too at:
http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com
Have a great weekend!
I hope it tasted good! Sometime last year I bought carrots at the store and a teeny tiny one (not quite as teeny as that) fell out and I just couldn't stop laughing at how small it was!
Hi there!
How cute! Perfect for a teeny tiny little bunny!
Have a fun Friday! :-) I am a new follower.
Chris
http://www.happytrailsfromcanyon.blogspot.com/
T'riffic!
Maggie
Awwww, it's so cute and tiny! :)
I came from New Friend Friday!
Yes they are cute! I love carrots! Have you seen Wallace & Grommet's movie "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit"? It's basicly about a giant vegetable contest and one of the contestants has a giant carrot!
Best wishes,
Anna
Anna's Ts
to cute!
Hi Heather!
Thanks for this sweet stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's Letter "T"!
I'm glad your tiny carrot and my tiny tomato didn't talk in advance...they might have recognized their fates and tried to escape!
Thanks for linking up with this terrific post! It's wonderful to have you here!
A+
So cute, a teeny tiny carrot, one bite of goodness! Such a little carrot.
I grew some like that last year! To cute to cook so eat them straight from the garden - after a wash of course!!
how did it taste?
Post a Comment