This little baby fox and its frisky sibling and mommy have been hanging out and frolicking around in our backyards. My neighbor was able to snap this photo. How cute!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
13 comments:
Wow! What a fun visitor and how fun that you grabbed the camera!
I am glad your name had the camera nearby. This is a neat little fox.
Great photo your neighbor took. Looks like that fox has plenty of room to roam too ;)
Jane T.
Wow! That is very cool!
What a great photo to catch! How fun to have that cutie around the yard:-)
Bella
What a great shot. How fun to watch them up close!
Oh how cute!
Cute, but don't get near it. We have had some fox around here, too. Have any cats or dogs I would keep them in.
We have fox, too. This one is quite cute.
We don't get too close (or they run away) and don't have any pets to worry about.
Aww, how cute! :)
great snapshot, we had a fox that came around a few yrs ago but wouldn't stll still for a pic, LOL
Helen
Adorable! How cute. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment