Friday, June 4, 2010

Things loved in May

I realize it's June so I'm a little late with this list but wanted to share what I loved in May.



1) Hahn Estates Pinot Noir. We like to try new wines and this normally $30 wine was on sale for $12 so we gave it a go and it's a winner!


2)Two shows that I've caught up with and fallen for:

{Parenthood} The Braverman family has reeled me in and I want MORE!!

{Nine By Design} Have you met the Novogratz family?  Love love love this family and the funky, hip and oh so chic design style of Bob ("Robert") and Cortney. 

3) OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavender nail color...the perfect Springtime shade!

4) Eat Pray Love ..what I'm re-reading for book club and I'm loving it all over again. I'm excited about the movie too.



5)Williams-Sonoma Essential Oils Collection in Lemongrass and Ginger. This smells incredible and looks so neat and tidy next to my sink.  It just makes me happy!
6)popchips Have you tried these popped chips?  We just discovered them, are we late on the bandwagon?

7) Our butterflies. They were my daughter's but I think I enjoyed them just as much as she did. 
When you go from this,



to this (in three weeks...) all I can say is Wow!
What did you love in May?

Blogger Templates
Pin It

14 comments:

Lisa said...

I love being able to open my windows. The breeze feels so good! I was actually just saying to my husband that I wish we had caterpillars because I would love to watch one turn into a butterfly!

Meghan said...

Just stopping by to say I'm your newest follower and I love your blog! I hope we can keep in touch!

Let me know if you're ever interested in having a giveaway on my blog or a review. I also offer up advertising spots.

Meghan
www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com
www.seedsoffaithwomen.com

Sheila said...

I loved the entire month of May on your blog. You had some very interesting things going on and it was nice to seem like I was a part of it :-) I can hardly wait to see what June brings!!

stash mama said...

I am now a follower and I would love a follow back! http://stashmama.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much :)

Life in Rehab said...

Lemongrass and ginger sounds wonderful...and I'll be near a William Sonoma tomorrow too!

May was the Month of Upheaval. I'm really wallowing in the calmness of June over here.

Petie said...

Great month! I am loving Parenthood too...have to fine 9 by Design. Thinking about reading Eat, Pray, Love...do you recommend it?

PS Made your salsa over the weekend...YUM! Can't wait to have it again :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

You guys are so great. When I see I have comments, it's like opening a gift! :)

Lisa..I love opening my windows too..it's been so hot lately though.

Meghan & Stashmama..I will check you out shortly.

Sunny...the lemongrass and ginger is so different. I love it. You can also get refills so I've finally settled on something I can keep without buying new all the time.

Petie..that is so cool about the salsa. Wow! I highly recommend Eat Pray Love!!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Sheila!!! Thanks for stopping over as usual!

Mama Hen said...

Hopping by! I am new to your blog and have become a follower! I look forward to reading your blog! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

Jingle said...

lovely stuff for May from you,
Happy June!
Happy Friday!

JOY said...

LOVE parenthood!!

Yellow House said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad to find someone else who loves the Bravermans like I do! I cried at the end of the season because I didnt want it to end! I love Lauren Graham and Peter Krause! Did you hear they are dating in real life? :)

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

I didn't want the show to end either! I knew they were dating but I try not to think about it, makes it harder to believe them as bro & sis. hehe!

TheFiveDays said...

We did the butterflies this spring too. My 4-year-old was totally amazed, and so was I! Super cool.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails