It was really hard to pick just one photo of "summer" but I really love this one of my daughter on the beach in La Jolla from last summer.
As usual, it's SOOC (straight out of the camera).
As usual, it's SOOC (straight out of the camera).
Linking up with:





29 comments:
Beautiful!!
heavenly beautiful!
This is so pretty, with the sunflare and the soft waves. You should link up with SOOC Saturday over at http://slurpinglife.typepad.com/slurping_life/.
Oh I love that picture too Heather....so peaceful and innocent...just beautiful. Yes my topsies are hanging from a tree outdoors....they just happen to get a peek of the sun for half the day...they are really doing well.
love your blog's look and the picture is simply beautiful
Oh wow -- that really does capture summer well. I love how she's holding her hands!
Wow - beautiful SOOC shot! Nice job!
That is an amazing shot!!!
Bonnie
Gorgeous - it's perfect unedited!
Oh, that is a gorgeous photo! It would be interesting to see what other looks it could take on with a little digital-coloring magic, as well. Lovely!
~Chelsea
Sweet. Be blessed, Cindy
Beautiful! I love how the sunlight is hitting her.
The light and white dress is gorgeous
Very pretty, Heather! Oh how I wish we had a warm beach close by... maybe in another month or so ours will warm up:)
Gorgeous sun and water!
What a great straight out of the camera shot!!
Beautiful! I love beach shots!
oh just lovely!
What a beautiful photo.
Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my lil' ballerina's party. :) . We did have a great time thank you .
Hope you have a great day Heather.
Best wishes,
Cindi
Gorgeous photo!
Beautiful! I'd love to be there about now.
Fabulous!
WOW!!!
That is such a fantastic shot :D
Hi Heather,
That's a wonderful picture - nice light! That's just down the road from us about 15 miles.
Amanda
Oh wow this photo is completely beautiful!! Gorgeous!!!
That's a very sweet picture - I think you should have it framed.
Kathy
Awesome pic! Happy WW! Hope your day is a lovely one!
Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca
OH! this is super cute! thanks for participating in two moms made a photo challenge! :D
such a lovely photo!
Post a Comment