Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Black and White Wednesday #6- Her Hands


We were riding home on the bus from this classtrip and she was tired.
 These photos are SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera).
One in B & W
And one in color (love the pink jeans!)
I like the ring on her finger and paint on her nails in this one.
Blogger Templates
Want to see more b & w shots?
Check out Lisa's gorgeous site
http://thelongroadtochina.blogspot.com/





Slurping Life


Photobucket
Pin It

20 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are such sweet shots - and I love that they're SOOC. Great work.

Sheila said...

Your eye for photography is amazing, Heather! Such a talent. I'm serious about hiring you for photo shoots one day!!!

Wanda said...

Nice angles here. Almost looks like the subject is taking them but then - no, otherwise it would be with no hands. lol

Courtney said...

What great shots! Nice!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Well, I love these. The pink one is my fave!

beingzaraandzidan said...

lovely shots. I love ur blog sooo much. I have now put ur blog on my main page.
Happy blogging!

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

Ohh how lovely,Thank you for sharing.
I love the nail polish color, Yummy.


Lisa.

furygirl3132 said...

I love the beauty and simplicity of these photos, thanks so much for sharing.
I am a new follower from Welcome Wednesday, so glad to have found your blog and looking forward to seeing more of your photos.
Have a wonderful evening!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Mama Hen said...

Beautiful photos! I love how simple a shot it seems, yet you capture so much!

Mama Hen

Andrea said...

New follower from WW! Great to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Following from Welcome Wednesday. Nice to meet you :)

paisleyinspirations.blogspot.com

The Mommy said...

I love the b&w versions. They are so simple but speak volumes:) they really do.

CJ {Pink Tea} said...

Great shots, and such a story. Visiting from new friend friday.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Very cool angle......and perspective!!

thanks for playing along:)

Lisa

robin said...

Nice pics...I can relate to the last one for sure as my daughters are now grown (well, almost) and I remember the same kinds of things about them.

Floortime Lite Mama said...

So cute
I love these pictures

Lisa said...

These are great images.

SoCo mom said...

So nice -- the pink one is striking! I love how much our hands can say about us.

rickismom said...

Lovely shots

chasity said...

very very sweet.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails