Sunday, June 20, 2010

Teacher Gifts - Part 1

We've been so blessed with wonderful teachers for both of our girls.  It's always difficult to come up with a gift to show our deep appreciation for all they do each year but we try.

This is one of my go-to end of year teacher gifts.  It starts with a spunky beverage dispenser (this one is from Target) and some refreshing drink mixes.


Stuff some yellow tissue paper in the bottom of the jar.

Then add in a container of lemonade mix (we used Country Time).

Then some cold brewed iced tea bags.

We also added some sugar free pink lemonade.
                                                           Some regular tea bags too.


Layered in some more cold brewed tea bags.

and some Crystal Light individual packs.
Put some more yellow tissue paper in the top.


and put the lid back on.
She then added a tissue paper flower and a hand writte thank you note for her teacher.

Do you have any great teacher gift ideas to share?  I'd love to hear them.
Linking up with:
Pin It

20 comments:

beingzaraandzidan said...

hey what a great idea, Zara's school finishes on 2 days. we also got something for her teacher. But i def like ur idea. I will share mine too with u.

Yellow House said...

This is a cute idea! As far as my picks for teacher gifts... I love hand-written notes from kids and parents, kid art, flowers, and gift cards are always much appreciated - especially if they are for the spa! :)

beingzaraandzidan said...

Btw, theres an award waiting just for u on my blog. Come grab it coz u deserve it.

Mama Hen said...

That is realy cute! I am a teacher and now I am a mom having to get a teacher's gift for the first time. I love this idea! Have a great day with your family! I hope it is full of fun and lots of laughter!

Mama Hen

Katie said...

That is a great idea for a teacher gift and so simple! you asked on my blog about what brand spray paint has heirloom white. I got it with Rustoleum at home depot. Have a good day!

Sheila said...

I just adore your family. You are the best mother and your daughters are so sweet! I'm sure your husband knows he got a good one when he got you! You are a true inspiration, Heather! These projects are so cool!

Eve said...

Hi Heather, this is awesome, just in time for the hot weather, to have a jar of drink mixes on hand. I love the jar design, so cool!

A Write Life said...

What a great idea and gift. Thanks for sharing.

Sew-Over-It said...

Very Creative idea! Your blog is great, will be following you. :)
Thanks from another Heather ~
Sew-Over-It

allie b dallie said...

Cute Idea!!!
TFS!
Allie B Dalle
alliebdallie.com

the thrifty ba said...

cute idea! we dont get out until july 2nd so i might just have time to put this together! (coming from santas)

Cap Creations said...

What a great teacher gift! Also good for new neighbors in the summertime. Hi from NFF!

Come say hi when you get a chance!

★All Thingz Related★ said...

How fun! Thanks for joining us for Anything Related #12! ~Bridgette

the lovely paper blog said...

great idea! and lemonade IS perfect for summer! thanks for sharing:)

i am your newest follower!

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

This is a really great idea! I'm filing it away for next year! Thanks for the inspiration.

Its So Very Cheri said...

What a sweet gift.
Thanks for posting to the party.
Cheri

Leanne said...

Great idea! Thanks for linking to the Point of View Linky Party.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I love this Heather! So clever :) Thanks for linking up to Point of View this month. I featured you today: http://www.gwennypenny.com/2012/05/point-of-view-feature-and-theme-for-may.html

Jonie Marie said...

Look at you coming up with all of these fun Teacher Appreciation gifts! So creative and fun. I just wish I taught your kids :)

Thanks for linking up to Point of View!

A.J. Dub. said...

Fabulous!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails