@Becky...lol! Yep..she's getting one under the tree. I don't know if I should be sad we'll never have one or happy she got to play one. I'll focus on the positive!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
16 comments:
What an awesome piano - I hope she did well. She does look so composed!
Hi! Stopping by from B & W Wednesday! What a great picture to remember a very special event.
I love her hair, and look at that perfect posture! Lovely photo.
80,000....wow.
So, is that what you are getting her for Christmas : )
Oh my, she looks so grown up!
Wow. That's quite a piano!
She looks very professional. How long has she been playing?
I guess she just concentrates no matter what the keys cost!
Great photo.
thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment today.
That must be a beautiful piano!! I love the shot. It's so perfect:)
I didn't know 80,000.00 piano's existed!! Look at her go!! I would love to know how to play the piano!
Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback!!! Wow!
@Becky...lol! Yep..she's getting one under the tree.
I don't know if I should be sad we'll never have one or happy she got to play one. I'll focus on the positive!
@Petie she's been playing for 3 years.
Ohhhh - gorgeous shot!!!! I love it!
Awh...that's a proud moment for sure. Lovely shot - and in b&w - it could almost be from the fifties.
An amazing piano.
An even more amazing young lady.
beautiful image...wow, what a piano! :)
BEATUIFUL!!! You must be so proud of her.
Post a Comment