Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Teacher Gifts - Part 3

This year my daughter and I put together two end of year gift ideas for her primary and support teachers.
We  also wanted to show our appreciation to the other special teachers,the librarian, office staff, etc without breaking the bank.  One year we made jam and that was a hit but this year she wanted to make Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls. We had made them a few months ago and they were

Of course we wanted them to be warm when we delivered them so we made them up to the baking point and put them in the fridge overnight. We woke up way too nice and early the next day to bake and frost them with this creamy, sweet, maple flavored goodness.


Our kitchen sure smelled amazing!

We printed out some labels for the top and they were ready to deliver.


Blogger Templates
BWS tips button
Pin It

9 comments:

Lara said...

Hi! I'm following from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Stop by and say hi!
http://blogginmommadrama.blogspot.com

jenskie said...

hi! wow, these looks so good and yummy!

btw, im following you from FMBT. have a nice day and oh, pls follow back.
I love to be your new blogger pal. tnx!

-jenskie
http://jennyescano.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Hi! I'm a few follower following you from FMBT. Stop by and say hi when you get a chance! http://thingamajigetc.blogspot.com/

AngelEden said...

They look amazing!

Abi

Life in Rehab said...

Fourth of July Brunch, meet your next recipe! Super cute using that as an educator gift!

LoveLivesHere said...

Those look so Yummy!

I'm your newest follower from Follow me back tuesday & would love if you'd follow me and take a few seconds to vote for my niece and nephew in a photo contest on facebook, it's very easy! Links on my blog post today :)

See you around
www.theloveliveshere.blogspot.com

Cameron said...

I'm a new follower from FMBT! I look forward to reading your posts!

http://www.ingenuemom.com

jenskie said...

thanks so much for following back :)

Eve said...

Wonderful gifts! I think I can smell them over here! Mmmm

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails