Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tag You're it!

Ok..I'll try it. Sunny tagged me in this blogger-style game.  You reminisce about your 1st and 6th blog posts. I've only been blogging since March but I've had a lot to say (apparently).

                           {photo from my first blog post- March 15, 2010}


My first ever blog post was about making a retro ribbon barrette from the 80's. I didn't do a tutorial but I listed the magazine where I found this fun blast from the past.
I had been stalking  reading some home improvement blogs and then finding other links to other blogs and that got me thinking that maybe I should start a blog.  It looked like fun and I wanted to improve my picture taking skills along the way. It's been a learning experience and I'm still learning but I'm hooked!!



My sixth post was I'd like to buy a vow and all about renewing our vows this past summer in California.
                                       {photo from 6th blog post  - March 21, 2010}


So there you have it.  If you'd like to play along, leave me a comment so I can check it out!

Pin It

5 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

How cool! I'm glad you started blogging too, and you're very good at it already!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Thanks Sunny!! It is an obsession. The more I read other people's blogs, the more I want to do! It's been great getting inspiration from you.

Heather said...

Hi Heather... thanks for visiting my everyday graces and commenting on my lemons:)

What a beautiful family you have... I love the white clothing and the beach, just lovely. And, congrats on renewing your vows.

I just started blogging too, and it is a definite learning process. I am enjoying it though and I can see how it could be addicting!

Mel said...

I'm also glad you started blogging.

You renewed your vows? How romantic *gush*

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Heather..I will def. be back to see more of your blog and thanks about our pix.

Mel..you're sweet!!! Thanks!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails