Saturday, April 24, 2010

Still in love

You may recall my post here about how much I love my lilacs this time of year. Well I'm still lovin' on them.  I'm on my third round of bouquets for the house. They don't last that long but they sure smell and look great while they're around. 
I think they look sweet in my thrift store vase. I took a walk around my house and snapped a few pix of what is blooming right now.

the lovely lilacs
ajuga


azaleas and ajuga

bleeding heart

I forget what this is called....anyone..anyone...Bueller?


 So how are your blooms holding up this fine Spring?  Are your buds plentiful or pitiful?



                                                                     
Sweet Shot Day
   




Pin It

9 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

Lilacs...I'd forgotten what those are like. Living in the tropics has its charm, but you miss out on those gorgeous masses of fragrant blooms.

Petie said...

Beautiful flowers! Love the thrift store vase. Thanks for stopping by my blog...we don't have an official name for the choc saltines but you're right, they do make great gifts!

Petie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Thanks Sunny ..well you have orchids!! :)

Petie, I know that recipe by heart..my kids can even make it. So easy and so good!!

Buckeroomama said...

Those lilacs are just lovely!

Life with Kaishon said...

I love your scents of Spring! So pretty! I wish the lavender smell would stick around a little longer as well! It is fleeting!

the Lola Letters said...

Oh, lilacs are another one of my all-time favorite smells!

Natasha said...

I don't think I have ever smelt a real lilac...I guess I am really missing out! I will have to see if I can find some.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Nanna said...

I love Lilaces, but never tried to grow any , maybe I'll give thema try this year
Helen

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails