Friday, April 9, 2010

A Sweet Read

What's that, you say?


Just the niftiest way to keep up with my book club selection while my family went on vomit inducing rides at Disney.  Hooked myself up with the free Kindle App for my ITouch and downloaded the book right from Amazon.  I didn't know how I'd like reading on such a small screen but it was actually very comfortable and I loved having the book in the ITouch for portability.   The time went by so quickly.   It wasn't just the Florida heat that had me fanning myself. wink wink.
Pin It

5 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

I sent this post to my husband, a confirmed iPhone-aholic. You just made the blogroll on my site. What a neat app!

heather@ourlifeinaclick said...

Wow! You just made my day. I'll be updating my blog roll too. thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I've read quite a few books on my free Kindle App! I am thoroughly attached to my iPhone!! Had a friend who was laid up with broken bones in her ankle, told her about that App, and she loved it too!!
xo Angela

heather@ourlifeinaclick said...

Thanks for stopping over Angela!! I'm really loving the app too, now I always have a book with me.

Deirdre said...

I have this app and a good book loaded in, but I never read it. I guess I would just rather play Scramble!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails