Do you have any creative ways to serve up yummy, healthy fruit?
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Snack Time
Fruit is good for us, right? But how about making it fun to eat too? I made these strawberry and banana kabobs up for my daughter the other night. I used a drinking straw rather than a sharp skewer (bonus is you get to slurp out all the strawberry/banana pulp when you're done!). These could go in a lunch box too. Served with a little side of whipped cream, she was one happy snacker!!
Pin It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love a good fruit parfait - some vanilla yogurt and granola + fruit = delish! But those look like tons of fun, too - especially with the whipped cream. Mmmm... I'm hungry for lunch already, haha!
Hi Chelsea. Fruit/yogurt/granola=YUM! Whenever I hear parfait I think of Donkey from Shrek (I don't know if you've seen it since you don't have kids yet). Just picture Eddie Murphy saying the word 'parfait'. :)
Went to a Rockies baseball game this past weekend and they were selling banana pieces and strawberries on a skewer...looked just like your picture...except they had drizzled both white and dark chocolate over them. Looked delicious!
Post a Comment