Here's a party that I had nothing to do with. I just showed up as a guest and had a great time!
The theme was 50th birthday casino party and it was for my husband's cousin.
The birthday boy threw his own party and I think that's the way to go!
He had a lot of help from his daughter in planning out the details.
The casino games were a big hit with the guests.
Teaching the younger generation how to play craps (of course it was all funny money so they were allowed to gamble).
The photographer got one good photo of us (photoshopped up but I'm ok with that!).
The centerpieces were fishbowls with cards, dice and poker chips in them.
It's all about who you know when acquiring the funny money.
(our stash)
The even younger generation hitting the slot machines.
A sort of decent shot of my dress (on sale at Macy's!) and my handsome date.
I love this shot of the birthday boy with the people he loves all around him and that awesome cake!
It was truly a special moment and night!!
Pin It













7 comments:
What a fun theme and fun night!!
Looks like such a great party....what fun!!!!
What a fun, fun party!! I just love that family photo :)
Wow! What a great party idea! That cake is amazing - as is your dress!
That looked like an awesome party.
Fantastic fun party! I'd have to be the older generation you teach to play craps though. I've got slots and blackjack figured out however.
Most of the peoples want to rich by playing casino also me. But I fail again and again. How I learn casino perfectly. have you any gclub for learning it. Let me know
thank you
Post a Comment