Thursday, October 9, 2014

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #82 & Features!

Welcome back to the new linky party {Friday Favorites} that I am co-hosting with Laura, Emily & Morgan
I'm going to try and get the Link Party up on Thursday each week to give everybody more time to link up their goodies.
I'll be linking up a new project tomorrow and it involves more chalk paint!
Here are my favorites from last week's party!
Laura breaks down the steps to making this great wall chalkboard so it doesn't seem so daunting.
This spider web yarn wreath was another favorite. I love the colors!

I hope you'll join us and link up something you've been working on.
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!


Link Up Here:




Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the calendar!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful creativity here ~ Great Halloween decoration!

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Winnie said...

Thank you Heather for the party :)
Enjoy the weekend

Becky said...

I love the wreath!! Hoping to link up one of these days... :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails