Friday, October 17, 2014

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #83 & Features

It's Friday again? This week zoomed by for me!
Here are my Features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
These Dried and Colored Hydrangeas from Cherie @The Froelich Diaries are the perfect neutral fall decoration.
These Basic Dinner Rolls from Danielle @ Blissful & Domestic look mouthwatering and delicious.  I want some right now!
Here's what I'll be linking up...my CHAIR reveal! In case you haven't seen it, you can read all about it's transformation here.

Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!
Link up here:

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks for the fun party and enjoy your weekend!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Happy Friday :)

camp and cottage living said...

Your chair turned out gorgeous, Heather!
Is it going in your bedroom? If it is I think you need to put it out where you can show it off!

Becky said...

Your chair was a great link up for the week!! For being a short week, this one drug on forever for me!! So happy it's the weekend :)

Bliss said...

I haven't been linking any stuff anywhere for the most part. So sporadic, but when I get in the linking swing of things I'll be back to link with you.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails