Friday, October 31, 2014

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #85 & Features!

Happy Halloween Friday!
It's also Friday Favorites time.
I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!
Here are my features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
I fell for this Hayloft Door from Cherie @The Froelich Diaries. What a find!
I swooned over this Garden Tour from Roxanne at The Honeycomb Home
I'll be linking my post about Preserving and Decorating with Acorns.
Now let's see what you've got!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!


Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That purple fence is so charming!

RoxanneK said...

Thanks for featuring my garden tour, Heather! Have a great weekend!

Becky said...

Whoa, loving that door!! I'm in the process of working on a project now, hoping to link up in a week (or two)

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks for the fun party and have a fun Happy Halloween!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails