Friday, October 24, 2014

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #84 & Features

It's that time again!
Friday Favorites time. I hope you'll link something up with us this week!!
Now onto my features from last week's Friday's Favorites.
First off is this DIY Reversible Wood Backdrop from Over The Apple Tree
I love a good wooden backdrop and this takes you through the steps to make your own.
Next up is this mouthwatering Brown Sugar Pear Tart from Carla at The River.

Pears, brown sugar and a pecan crust? I'm in!!
Thank you to everyone who linked up!
Here's what I'll be linking up--my Hitchhiking Ghosts Glowing Mason Jar.
I hope they don't scary you too much! :)
Now it's your turn!!
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!
Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks for the fun party and enjoy the weekend Heather!

Emily, Our house now a home said...

You picked some great features! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Hi Heather
Great post! So happy to have you on board as a co-host!!! laura

Becky said...

Mmm, brown sugar pear tart!! Such a fun post!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails