Monday, October 6, 2014

{Insta-Love} September

How can it be Monday already? 
Here's your monthly dose of my Iphone photos from September.
I had just gotten  my rings cleaned and was trying to get a photo of them but look near my coffee cup in the sky. What is it?
 Cotton Candy grapes. They were fun while they lasted.
 Just hanging out in a party bus, ready to go!
 At a fun 50th birthday party.
 Feeling a little fall.
 Being tempted at piano lessons.
 Overnight oats and planning going on here.
 The hubs and daughter making their annual spaghetti sauce.
 Mini Italian night.
 Homemade miso soup!
 These two.
 Trying to catch a spooky shot in the Halloween aisle.
 New rug in the laundry room!
 Chickpea 'tuna'...really it was good!
First homemade pumpkin spice latte of the season. 
 Veggie fajitas.
 Beautiful walk in the park.
Time for the chimney to be swept!
How was your month?


Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

We just tried the cotton candy grapes!! So good!

Carla from The River said...

What are cotton candy grapes? I do not think they have made it to Wisconsin yet. ;-)

Dawn Gross said...

Chimney sweep - not the Mary Poppins version! Your food always looks so yummy!

Becky said...

What great photos!! I can hardly believe it's October!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Enjoyed all of your Sept. pics! Wish I had a bowl of your miso soup! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jules said...

How were the cotton candy grapes. I heard about them, but never managed to find any at the stores where I shop.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails