Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Spoils From the Garden

Tomatoes!
Lots and lots of cherry tomatoes and some regular sized ones as well.  I prefer the cherry variety, so much better than store bought!
We planted a small garden this year and the tomato plants are still producing.
We are getting more now than we did in the summer. I think it's because we planted ours a little later in the season.
We also planted jalapeno peppers and zucchini but the tomatoes have taken over.
Except for this mystery, the vine has wrapped itself around the lilac bush and produced this hard object. We're not sure what it is. 
Any ideas?


Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Yum! Love late summer garden treats!

Tamar SB said...

Yum! Love late summer garden treats!

Love Of Quilts said...

So nice to have a garden! I have no idea what the unknown is.

Carla from The River said...

Yummy, tomatoes. What is your favorite way to eat them?

Becky said...

I love tomatoes!! Yum! No idea about the mutation... Haha!

Creations By Cindy said...

WOW! They are beautiful and I love fresh garden tomatoes! I am still harvesting herbs right now! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Ida said...

I agree nothing better then fresh tomatoes.

Jules said...

I love cherry tomatoes.....not so much plain, but adore them in a good salad!

Dawn Gross said...

Oh yum!! Love garden fresh tomatoes!

Bliss said...

I got 4 cherry tomatoes from my plant. It was a flop this year.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails