Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sweets for Your Sweet

A little last minute treat inspiration for a sweet Valentine's Day...
Sweet and salty! This post has had over 24,000 page views! Wow!!
It's a winner!
You won't believe what the secret ingredient is.
This is a pie you can feel good about eating.
I veganized these for my daughter. Either way they are delicious
This is probably my second most popular recipe. I made them for Christmas but they'd be perfect for Valentine's Day too (and you can find candy canes really cheap right now!)
I think these taste better than the store bought version.
You could cut them up into heart shapes for the holiday and color the mint part pink.
No words needed!
Another healthy dessert option that uses a surprise ingredient for the mousse.
I'm still dreaming about these lemon cookies.
Only two ingredient needed: bananas and cocoa.
I need to make some now!
If you want to make it look like you went to a lot of fuss but didn't, this cake is the one for you.
It's so easy to make, deliciously rich and decadent to eat and impressive to serve.
They will fall in love with you if they haven't already.

What are you doing for Valentine's Day this year?

Linking up with:








Pin It

6 comments:

Jules said...

All these recipes look delicious, but that popcorn? I want it right now!!!!! LOL Have a Happy Valentine's Day.....I saw your flowers on Instagram....they are beautiful!

Morgan said...

Oh my goodness, these all look awesome! I made brownies for work and made them heart-shaped with a cookie cutter. :) I wish I had seen this post so I could have done something more creative, haha!

Bliss said...

yummmmmm......

Bliss

Mama Hen said...

Oh my goodness, I kept scrolling down and wanted to make a comment on each one, but all I can say is scrumptious! So delicious! I have to bake tomorrow. I hope all is well! Happy Valentines Day!

Mama Hen

Katie said...

Oh yum! These all look amazing!!! Makes me want to run into the kitchen and start baking right now. Of course, I won't, because I think AJ would be sad if I made a bunch of sweets just after he gave them up for Lent.

mail4rosey said...

My oldest and his wife are coming to visit next week, and he's always loved Andes mints. It's his (and her) birthday week, so I think I might make those for a surprise!

Visiting you today from Thursday's Favorite Things and I'm your latest follower.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails