Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2.17.13

Candy
Sugar free Lifesavers were the only kind of candy I could find in the house. Is that pathetic or what?
Pink or Red
Our Valentine's Day dinner table.
Love
I loved this moment backstage at my daughter's show.  They were going around the circle sharing their feelings about the play and each other. {sniffle}
Kiss
Since it was a middle school production, this was as close to a kiss as Ariel and Prince Eric were going to get.  (phew!)
Smile 
The cast was all smiles after the show.
Then tears,of course.
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday



Pin It

5 comments:

Jules said...

Love the shots from your daughter's play! I am sure that it was wonderful!

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

What a fun play!
I can say that we had more candy then some lifesavers in the house for valentines day :)

Katie said...

I love the pictures from the play! How fun!

Debbie said...

A fun set of images!! Wonderful intreptations for the prompts!

Buckeroomama said...

That looks like such a fun production!

Sugar-free Lifesavers? I didn't even know they have those. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails