Monday, February 25, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2.24.13

Time To Eat
From my Instagram feed.
Looks like we already ate.

Getting Ready 
Also from Instagram..getting ready for our tax appointment.

Playtime
My daughter's piano teacher shared this with me. Love the refections in the piano.

Sweet Dreams
At a birthday party this weekend..wishes count as dreams, right?


Rub a Dub
I found this enamel "Le Bain" cup at TJ Maxx or Home Goods years ago. It holds all of my bath products by the tub.


Linking up with:
Pin It

6 comments:

Jules said...

That pizza looks delish!

Katie said...

All of your shots are beautiful. I love the reflection of your daughter in the piano and the wish shot. But my favorite is the pizza! It just looks so yummy!

chrissy said...

wishes count as dreams! i love that! lovely shot.

Buckeroomama said...

I love that shot of the kids blowing out the candles. :)

Bliss said...

Is that a cheese pizza? I have wanted pizza all week to celebrate all our tax stuff is off our bedroom floor!

Bliss

Morgan said...

Yay for pizza! :) I haven't eaten lunch yet so pizza sounds awesome right now.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails