Thursday, February 7, 2013

Firmoo Eyeglasses Review

We Firmoo, do you?
What is Firmoo, you may ask?
They are a global online optical store and when they asked if I'd like to do a review of their eyeglasses, 'this one' jumped at the chance!  
She's the only eye glass wearing one currently at home.
She was all over it and had fun choosing this funky pair.
Firmoo lets you 'try them on' by uploading your photo which is a great feature.
And that sweater, is from our YHL Macklemore Thrift Shop Challenge.
The glasses arrived quickly and were made to her specifications.
She is loving them!
Firmoo is offering you a free pair of glasses too.
Check out the details here.

Disclaimer:
I was given a free pair of glasses to review but opinions are strictly my own (and hers).

Linking up with
Favorite Photo Friday

Pin It

8 comments:

Debbiedoo's said...

Well those are adorable Heather. She sports them well.

Jules said...

How cute does she look in those?!?! And free....you can't beat that! I have horrible eyesight and should definitely check them out!

Katie said...

Those are glasses are fabulous!

They asked me to do a review too, but I am waiting on my prescription to be confirmed by my doctor on 2.19! I can't wait, especially now that I've seen your daughter's great glasses!

EG CameraGirl said...

The glasses suit her. How wonderful that she likes them!

Love Of Quilts said...

They are cute as can be.I would have jumped at it too.

Bliss said...

She is such a good sport to always be a willing model.

Bliss

Nancy Claeys said...

Those frames definitely suit her. Visiting from Favorite Photo Friday.

Morgan said...

Those glasses are so cute on her! I love the yellow. :) And you found that sweater at a thrift store? That's pretty awesome.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails