Monday, February 18, 2013

Insta-Love #3

Blogging seems to have taken a back seat in my life lately but I'm still taking photos (at least with my phone).
Snowy hillside, pretty nails, a photo my daughter sent me from college (that's frozen waterfalls!), back at the skating rink with my coffee, fortune cookies at dinner
 The cutest sewing machine ever (from Ikea), tree equipment and men, lots of chainsaws and other scary things, signs of spring
 Girly day of mani/pedis and lunch, flower arranging, WAY too early to be up on a Saturday, tree guys again, weeknight trip to the doctor's, strep test (negative) and picking up supplies at the pharmacy (vaporizer, Vicks Vapor Rub and Ben & Jerry's)
 More snow and the tree equipment is still there, decorating the bed for Valentines' Day, backstage at my daughter's preview show, snow from "Nemo" that cancelled show. :(
 Making the best of it with chowder and paninis, Yogi tea, St Patty's hand soap, Carrot Cake coffee from Target and more snow (falling on the hot tub)
Valentine's Day flowers and presents, my Valentine lunch date ♥, freezing at the skating rink, The Little Mermaid final bow! What a great show!!

Linking up with:
Community Global
Inspired Tuesday
Pin It

8 comments:

Karen said...

"Life" should ALWAYS take priority over "blog" :). Glad you're out there enjoying it! Love The Little Mermaid!

Katie said...

I've been behind on blogging too. Things have been crazy at work, and that's where I usually do all my commenting! Shhhh...don't tell them that ;)

The frozen waterfalls are so cool! I hope your daughter is staying warm - it must be really cold at college if the waterfalls froze!

The sewing machine is really adorable.

I love the signs of spring. Its warm here today - very spring-y!

Girls' day looks like a lot of fun! The flowers and bed decorations are so pretty. What a fun idea to decorate the bed!

I'm glad the strep test was negative!

The Little Mermaid show looks great! What a cool show to put on!

Jules said...

Love all the photos and especially how you showcased them. I am behind as well on the blogging....obviously! Have a great week!

scrappymo! said...

Looks like an exciting and busy life!
Hope you are feeloing better now (or soon). There are sure some nasty viruses going about!

Love the Valentines deccorations!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

It's wonderful to be out and about! Your life seems very busy.

Life with Kaishon said...

I love your daughters pretty picture she sent from college. I LOVE your Ben and Jerry's : ) and I LOVE your Valentines date.

I totally understand what you mean about blogging.

Who has time? : )

Thank you so much for joining us at Communal Global every week. We love when you come!

Tamar SB said...

I'm an insta-addict too! Great collection of shots!

I'm off to find you on instagram (-:

Morgan said...

Fun fun! Love all the V-day themed pics. :) And I can totally relate to freezing at the skating rink. Soooo cold there!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails