Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2.10.13

The Small Things
Sometimes just a single flower is enough.

Valentine
One of my Valentine's is away at school so her card has already been mailed.


Illustration
I'm re-reading Harry Potter. How cute are these illustrations?

Work of Art
This was hard to choose since I have a lot of pieces from each of my kids but
 this pretty rock caught my eye for the theme.

Window Beauty
Nemo didn't bring as much as snow to us as it it did to other places  (we got about 4 inches) but I woke up to these pretty icicles on the window.

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday



Pin It

7 comments:

Jules said...

As always....beautiful photos! I love the rock that one of your daughters painted.

Pam Jackson said...

And what a beautiful single flower....:^)

Debbie said...

WoW, what a pretty, creative, colorful set!!

i love bud vases with a single stem, so that was my favorite but all images are beautiful!!

Karen said...

Tulips make me happy! That one pink tulip is perfect. Love your icicles...great photo.

Bliss said...

Don't be jealous but, my icicles are bigger than yours. Terrorist weapon size.

Bliss

EG CameraGirl said...

Love the icicles dripping outside your window. And the rock is a precious work of art.

Katie said...

The icicles from Nemo are beautiful! And I love the flowers. I hope your away Valentine got her card :)

The rock work of art is gorgeous!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails